- Career Centre
- Clubs / Extracurricular
- Course Planning
- Daily Announcements
- Daily Physical Activity
- Grad Information
- Learning Centre
- School Fees
- Student Achievement and Reporting
- Student Connect
- Student Government
- Student Recognition
- Summer School Registration
- Recommended Reading
- Online Research Databases
- Work Cited
- Fine Arts
- How to access ebooks
- Law & Criminology 12
- Science and Technology
- Social Studies
- Tech Education
- Visual Arts
Welcome to Delta Secondary School
Spring is in the air and spring break is coming quickly for our staff and students who I’m sure are looking forward to some time to re-energize. However, as in previous years, the end of the school years seems to arrive more quickly each year!
Highlights of this past term include:
- Our Famine raised $4,000.00 to support orphans in Uganda and Nicaragua.
- Humanities 10 showcased their learning with Images of Greatness.
- Dramatic and thought provoking Acting 11 & 12 presentation of The Laramie Project.
- Successful season for Pacer Basketball teams.
- A third place finish for our Gymnastics team.
- A fun and energized atmosphere at the Semi Formal Dance.
- Our Aboriginal students participation in Outward Bound.
- A very entertaining grad talent show.
- Maestro Bramwell Tovey of the VSO performing for our Music students.
- Inviting the community in to the school to interview our grad transition students.
It is my pleasure to congratulate all of our students whose excellent achievement on their second term report reflects their hard work and dedication to their studies. Congratulations also to all of our students who are on the Principals’ List, Honor Roll and G Club Award. For those students whose achievement is not satisfactory I would encourage you to put in a stellar effort for the remainder of the year. Your teachers, counselors and administrators are available to help you if needed.
I wish all of you a very relaxing spring break and look forward to the rest of the school year with renewed energy! Have a wonderful break!
Ms. Jeanette Beaulieu, Principal
Mar 28, 2015
Post-Spring Break Facility Staff Update
Mar 25, 2015
Delta Hockey Academy teams in CSSHL playoffs March 13-15
Mar 19, 2015
Spring Break at Delta School District means Spring Cleaning for our schools!
Mar 16, 2015
Spring Break 2015
Mar 13, 2015
Delta Schools are healthy, safe and presentable environments for staff and students
Mar 9, 2015
Delta Youth Conference